top of page

Resources & Maps


I'm new to the neighborhood and would like to make some improvements to the inside of my new home.  Do I need approval from the HOA?

No, you do not need to submit for approval for indoor projects. The Association's design guidelines and review procedures exist to ensure design consistency and the overall quality of appearance for the benefit of all our neighbors and visitors.


How do I get access to the tennis courts?   

Come to the Management Office with a valid I.D. and we will give you a key.

How do I report a neighbor with a barking dog?   

Contact the City of Highland Village Animal Control at (972) 899-5092. The Association is not equipped to address animal behaviors or nuisances.


 How do I order a resale certificate? 

Visit All transactions are processed through HomeWiseDocs.



City of Highland Village                                              (972) 899-5131

Highland Village Police Department                          (972) 317-6551

Highland Village Animal Care Services                     (469) 444-0915

Highland Village Code Enforcement                           (972) 899-5092

Highland Village Community Waste Disposal            (972) 392-9300

Stay Connected

Join our mailing list!

Never miss an update!

bottom of page