Glow & Go Easter Eggstravaganza
Time & Location
About The Event
Scramble through Tennis Courts 3 & 4 in search of glow-in-the-dark eggs. Bring your own basket! To better enhance the event experience, egg hunts will be staggered. You must sign up for a time to hunt for eggs.
Come get your "hot off the fire truck" pizza from Hook & Ladder. Bring chairs or blankets to spread out socially-distanced and enjoy your food and drinks.
Feel free to wear your own glow-in-the-dark attire. Glow bubbles will blow and family-friendly music will play to wrap up the evening.
Schedule of Events:
- 7:00 - 9:00 PM: Hook & Ladder Pizza food truck
- 7:00-7:30, 7:45-8:15, and 8:30-9:00 PM: Photos with The Easter Bunny
- 7:15-7:30 PM, 7:45-8:00 PM, and 8:15-8:30 PM: Egg hunts
- 8:00 - 9:00 PM: The Bubble Bus glow-in-the-dark bubbles (Sponsored by ER of Texas)
This event is free to attend. Registration includes one flashlight and one $10 food truck voucher per person upon check-in, while supplies last. Pre-registration is required.
Parking and check-in will take place at the Highland Shores Community Center. Overflow parking is available at DKH Academy, a short walk to the Highland Shores Community Center.
Highland Shores is committed to doing everything possible to produce a safe and fun event experience for all.
- Our COVID-19 protocols and guidelines remain the same and will include capacity limits, social distancing, and a face mask requirement for participants.
- Each guest will be required to wear a face mask when not actively eating or drinking.
- This event is outdoors, and guests should still practice social distancing and remain within their groups.
- Please do not attend if you feel sick.
- Masks, gloves, and hand sanitizing wipes will be available on-site.